WHAT IS MOVE PME?
The MOVE PME project is an action-training program (training and consultancy) developed by AGROCLUSTER in partnership with AIP / CE – Associação Industrial Portuguesa / Confederação Empresarial.
- Intensify the training of entrepreneurs and managers for the reorganization and improvement of management capacities
- Provide training to workers duly framed in the strategy and needs of the company
- Enhancement of the management capacities of the companies to initiate processes of change and innovation;
- Increase the specific qualification of workers in areas relevant to the strategy of innovation, internationalization and modernization of companies.
THEMATIC AREAS / OBJECTIVES THEMATIC AREAS
- Organization and Management:
- Strengthen management skills in the areas of Finance, Strategy, Production and Logistics Marketing and Sales and Human Resources;
- Implementation of Management Systems (Quality, Environment, TSS, Innovation or other):
- Prepare the companies for the Certification, according to national and / or international normative references;
- Supporting SMEs wishing to start exporting in all phases of the process: diagnosis, qualification of human resources, elaboration of the export plan and its implementation;
- Digital economy and Information and Communication Technologies:
- To reinforce the positioning and notoriety of companies on a global scale in the web universe (digital tools and platforms, business models suited to the digital economy; presence in the universe web – site, virtual store, blog, social networks);
- Eco-efficiency (Energy Efficiency and Rational Use of Natural Resources):
- Support SMEs to adopt practices in the rational use of energy and natural resources; Incorporate the principles of eco-efficiency and sustainability into your business; to use resources more efficiently, reducing and reusing waste.
- Strategic management:
- Empower entrepreneurs with key competencies for the modernization of strategies and styles of leadership, management, innovation and business cooperation.
- Duration: 9 to 12 months (includes consultancy and training)
- Phase 1: Consulting
- Need diagnosis
- Action plan definition
- Phase 2: Consulting and Training
- Action plan implementation and its follow-up
- Workers training
- Phase 3: Consulting
- Results avaliation
DURATION, TRAINING NUNMER AND COSTS
GAINS OF THE PROJECT
- Providing senior consultants;
- Performing a complete diagnosis to the company;
- Action plan definition;
- Action plan implementation and follow-up;
- Workers training;
- Results avaliation;
- Reduced costs – Project funded at 90%.
- Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (according to the European Commission Recommendation 2003/361 / EC, of 6 May), with less than 250 employees;
- Entrepreneurs / Managers and SME workers.
- To fulfill the necessary conditions for the exercise of the activity;
- Have organized accounting;
- Maintain the regular tax and tax situation;
- Present positive net worth;
- Do not be a company in difficulty;
- Not being a company subject to a recovery injunction, still pending;
- Do not have salaries in arrears;
- Does not hold or hold more than 50% of the capital held by him or his spouse in an undertaking which has not complied with the notification of repayment of support in the context of an operation supported by European funds;
- To be considered Micro, Small or Medium Enterprise – demonstrated through PME Certification (www.iapmei.pt).
- Pre-accession completed;
- Declarations of absence of debts to the State and Social Security, valid at the start date of the project;
- IES of the last 2 years;
- Last year’s Human Resources Framework;
- Updated PME certification (obtained in www.iapmei.pt);
- Register at the 2020 Desk (www.portugal2020.pt).
MORE INFORMATION AND INSCRIPTIONS IN: