The Agrocluster Ribatejo, with the support of Nersant, together with Plant Intercluster network, organized the 2nd International Meeting of clusters of agro-industrial sector. The event took place in Ribatejo on 5 and 6 June and the theme Innovation.
During this event, the Agrocluster Ribatejo signed a cooperation agreement with Plant Intercluster (PIC), a French network that includes five clusters, for the internationalization of the two organizations and companies associated and to share experiences and knowledge.
The meeting, which was attended by over 60 participants from various countries. We had the 1st day of work in Santarem, in the context of Fersant – Business Fair Santarém Region, which runs in parallel with the National Agricultural Fair. The 2nd day was held in Torres Novas, with visit to Sumol + Compal in Almeirim.
You can download the presentations, which include the following.
1. PIC Network
6. Food Cluster Southern Wielkopolska
7. Galicia Food Cluster
11. Guelph Agri-Food Cluster
1. Ornamental Genetic Resource in Brazil – Embrapa
2. PortFIR – INSA
3.New technologies for fruit and vegetable processing – PEIFL
6. Agronomy School of Santarém
7. Precision farming a way to improve agriculture – Qualimed
9. Innovation breeding for food – Vegepolys
10. Benchmarking study
11. Signature of Cooperation Agreement
12. PIC Network
13. Discurso de boas-vindas Carlos Lopes de Sousa
1. KBBE open calls – GPPQ office
2. Example of a project led by a Portuguese SME – Silvex
3. Approach on the future FP8 – INOVISA
4. Potential project ideas – Qualimed
5. Potential project ideas – FEMAC
6. Potential project ideas – IFAPA
7. Rede inovar (innovation Network) – INOVISA